Suppliers to Tecfar must comply with these basic Quality Clauses
Additional Quality Clauses will be noted on the Purchase Order as required.
1. Your Quality System must comply with one of the following: AC7004, ISO 9001, or AS9100
2. All Inspection and Test Equipment used to process our parts must be calibrated.
3. Your Calibration System must conform to the latest edition of ANSI/NCSL Z540-1, ISO 17025 or ISO 10012.
4. You must final inspect our parts prior to shipment.
5. Tecfar must meet certain flow-down requirements from its customers. As a supplier to Tecfar, you specifically agree to meet these same flow-down requirements from our customers. Upon request from our supplier, Tecfar will provide copies of, or "links" to the applicable flow-down requirements.
6. You are not to “farm out” any of our parts to other companies without our prior written authorization. If you receive authorization to send our part to a sub-tier supplier you are required to flow-down all applicable requirements including key characteristics and specifications as required.
7. Our Purchase Order instructions, prints, sketches, and specifications are considered proprietary information and are the exclusive property of Tecfar or our customer’s, and are considered trade secrets and are not to be given to any person, other than the employees of your company, without our written authorization.
8. Our parts must be packaged and processed to prevent them from being damaged or from being mixed with other parts/processes.
9. Notify Tecfar of any nonconforming product found by you. The product must be tagged and segregated. You must obtain approval for nonconforming product disposition.
10. You are responsible for maintaining the most recent revision of specifications referenced on the drawings. You may request the most recent revision from us if you need a copy.
11. All Inspection records and certifications must be maintained by you for a minimum of 10 years. When retention time requirements have been satisfied, it is the responsibility of the supplier to notify Tecfar and request disposition instructions.?
12. You are required to identify packages / invoices / shippers / and certifications with our part number, revision letter, our P.O. #, and the quantity of pieces.
13. Tecfar reserves the right of access, the supplier agrees to right of access for our customers, and regulatory agencies, to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
14. Material containers, drawings, tooling, and any other items furnished to you are to be returned to us at the completion of this order. Any drawings or specifications furnished to you are not to be reproduced without our authorization. Any Drawings, Sketches, or Specifications that you maintain are considered Uncontrolled.
15. You are required to provide us with Notification of Changes in any product, processes, suppliers, and facilities.
16. Material Safety Data Sheets are required when products you provide are (or contain) restricted, toxic or hazardous substances. You must warrant your compliance with governmental regulations if the products you supply are restricted, toxic or hazardous substances.
17. Preservation of Product: It is important that you handle our parts with care. Nicks, dings and scratches will be cause for rejection and all rework or scrap charges may be billed back to your company.
18. Any parts, materials, or supplies identified as counterfeit, potentially counterfeit, or suspected unapproved will be quarantined from re-circulation until verified as non-counterfeit or rendered useless.
19. Supplier is required to establish and maintain a Foreign Object Debris/Damage (FOD) prevention program that employs appropriate housekeeping practices to assure timely detection and removal of residue/debris generated, during operations and normal daily tasks.?
ITAR - THE TECHNICAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY TECFAR TO VENDOR IS GOVERNED BY THE UNITED STATES INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR) (22 CFR 120-130), AND EXPORT ADMINISTRATION REGULATIONS (E.A.R.) (15 CFR 730-774). VENDOR HEREBY REPRESENTS AND AGREES THAT ALL TECHNICAL DATA PROVIDED TO VENDOR BY TECFAR HEREUNDER WILL BE USED IN STRICT COMPLIANCE WITH ITAR REQUIREMENTS AND SOLELY FOR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE WORK HEREUNDER. VENDOR AGREES TO IMPLEMENT PROCEDURES FOR RESTRICTING ACCESS TO SAID TECHNICAL DATA TO U.S. PERSONS ONLY. DISCLOSURE AND ACCESS TO SAID TECHNICAL DATA BY A FOREIGN NATIONAL IS SUBJECT TO RELEVANT APPROVALS BEING OBTAINED FROM THE U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT. VENDOR SHALL, UPON COMPLETION OF THE WORK HEREUNDER, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY PERIOD, DESTROY OR RETURN TO TECFAR ALL COPIES OF SAID TECHNICAL DATA.
Last Updated on 26 June 2019